21 April 2010

feast or famine.

if you think things are awesome, it's common to think
that every little thing is awesome.
if you think things suck,
pretty much everything sucks.

so i'm gonna try something.
first of all, i'll be honest...
a few things suck right now.
but not everything.
so before i ruin everything with a negative attitude
i've decided that i'm going to be super grateful for the
awesome things:

my boyfriend is amazing.
i think he might be tired of me telling him that.
but he is.
he is encouraging, patient, smart, caring,
helpful, a very talented musician, handsome,
makes an awesome sandwich,
and he has a great heart.
he makes me happy.

my mom is awesome.
she's really funny, she can cook like nobody's business,
she's loving, she works her butt off,
and she taught me everything i know.
i love my mom.

my friends are the best.
i enjoy my daily soda walks and
watching hours and hours of vampire-related tv.

i guess this was just a pep talk to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment